Monday, December 1, 2014

Blog Post 13

Things I am thankful for this year:

I am thankful for good health.
I am thankful that I have the opportunity to get an education.
I am thankful that I financially able to afford Calvin.
I am thankful for how supportive my parents ands relatives are.
I am thankful I was able to see my brother over Thanksgiving (he lives out of state.)
I am thankful for all the new friendships I've made this year.
I am thankful that I have been fortunate enough to travel and experience new things.
I am thankful that my parents live close, allowing me to go home on occasions.
I am thankful that I have a good roommate who helped me with the transition.
I am thankful for all of the challenges that have had to face this because those are what shaped me as a person.


I am thankful to have awesome parents 



No comments:

Post a Comment